Gates® Complete™ Serpentine Kits make it easy to restore the entire accessory belt drive system. Neglecting to replace the tensioner and pulley(s) at the same time you replace the belt can ultimately shorten the life of the belt as well as other front-end accessory components. Each kit contains a Gates OE-equivalent belt, tensioner, idler pulley, and necessary hardware with installation instructions and tech tips for easy, accurate installation to virtually every vehicle on the road today.
Features & Benefits:
- Includes multi-ribbed belt with premium EPDM construction
- Designed for convenience and easy parts sourcing
- Meets or exceeds OE standards in form, function, and fit
*Depending on application, kit contents may not include all parts mentioned.
They get to the root of the problem. A worn or noisy belt is only part of the issue. A complete serpentine repair is the only way to do the job right.
- Performing a complete system repair doesn’t add much time, but adds a lot of value.
- Without proper tension, even the best new belt can’t efficiently transfer power.
- A worn tensioner can make a new belt wear up to 2x faster.
- Tensioners wear at the same rate as the belt.
- Loose parts take more time to source.
|Belt 1 Outside Circumference (in)||84.625|
|Belt 1 Outside Circumference (mm)||2149|
|Belt 1 Part Number||K060841|
|Belt Top Width||.807 in.|
|Belt Top Width||20 mm|
|Contents||Belt, Tensioner, Idler|
|Idler Pulley 1 Part Number||36112|
|Tensioner Assembly Part Number||38332|
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): ACK060841